mercredi 29 avril 2015

In Excel: Return nth largest value in a group of numbers given constraints

I was wondering if anyone could help with the following Excel question:

If I have three columns, Column A containing tweet texts, Column B containing the number of impressions that tweet has generated, and Column C containing the date of the tweet - I would like to output the following things without using VBA or pivot tables if I can:

  • Produce a table with the top 10 tweets by impressions over a selected date range
  • The table should have the tweet text in one column, and the associated impressions in the second column.

Essentially I want to look up the nth largest value given date constraints, and return that value as well as the tweet text alongside it.

I have been looking up the =LARGE(IF()) function but I haven't been successful so far, does anyone have any suggestions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire