samedi 29 août 2015

Link two tables based on conditions in matlab

I am using matlab to prepare my dataset in order to run it in certain data mining models and I am facing an issue with linking the data between two of my tables.

So, I have two tables, A and B, which contain sequential recordings of certain values in a certain timestamps and I want to create a third table, C, in which I will add columns of both A and B in the same rows according to some conditions.

Tables A and B don't have the same amount of rows (A has more measurements) but they both have two columns:

  • 1st column: time of the recording (hh:mm:ss) and
  • 2nd column: recorded value in that time

Columns of A and B are going to be added in table C when all the following conditions stand:

a. The time difference between A and B is more than 3 sec but less than 5 sec

b. The recorded value of A is the 40% - 50% of the recorded value of B.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire