dimanche 6 septembre 2020

Flutter if-else statement

{"data":[{"id":"32f","regionName":"Korea","companyName":"Machine","catDealerCode":null},{"id":"cbb","regionName":"Korea","companyName":"KR","catDealerCode":null},{"id":"b6125b0e-5ec9",,"regionName":"China","companyName":"CHN","catDealerCode":null}],"code":0,"message":null}

I have data like the one you see above. I extract data according to the companyName. but some countries don't have data. I want to create an if else case within this.but no matter what I do when I say element == null it doesn't accept. Does anyone know where I am doing wrong? How should I create an if else for empty data?

  onTap: () async {
        List<Country> country =
            await fetchList(
              snapshot.data.code);
    
   country.forEach((element) {
         if(element.companyName == null){
       print('element is empty');
     }else{
          print('Here ${element.companyName}');
                                        }
         });
            },

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire