mercredi 2 septembre 2020

Hide row if ACF sub field is checked

I got a ACF Reaper field with a couple of rows I am trying to show. However, I only want the show row if it has a checkbox checked (Checkbox is a subfield within the repeater). I am trying to accomplish that by using if in_array as described in ACF documentation under "Conditional logic":

if( in_array( "bestyrelsevalg", get_sub_field( 'bestyrelse' ) ) )

I am outputting the result in a WordPress shortcode. For now, my code kinda works, except it shows all results within the repeater field (also those that are unchecked). What am I missing ??

My code:

function investor_bestyrelse_shortcode() {
$rows = get_field('budgetter_og_nyhedsbreve');

if( $rows  ) {
    echo '<ul class="slides">';
    foreach( $rows as $row ) {
if( in_array( "bestyrelsevalg", get_sub_field( 'bestyrelse' ) ) ) {
        $image = $row['upload_dokument'];
        echo '<li>';
            echo get_field( 'upload_dokument' );
        echo '</li>';
        }
    }
    echo '</ul>';
}   

}

add_shortcode( 'investor_bestyrelse', 'investor_bestyrelse_shortcode' );

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire