vendredi 4 septembre 2020

i want show/Hide buttons on theiapost slider depending on referres

*i want to show "next prev button" only for visitor from pinterest & t.co else hide im using theia post slider as post pagination i want to show "next prev button" only for visitor from pinterest & t.co if condition does not met hide or don't show *

};
tps.createSlideshow = function (options) {
    var i, j;
    var me = this;
    var $ = jQuery;

    // Merge options with defaults and sanitize values.
    me.options = $.extend(tps.createSlideshowDefaults, options);
    for (i in me.options) {
        // If the default is a number and the option is a string, then convert it to a number if possible.
        if (!isNaN(tps.createSlideshowDefaults[i]) && (typeof me.options[i] == 'string')) {
            var value = parseFloat(me.options[i]);
            if (!isNaN(value)) {
                me.options[i] = value;
            }
        }
    }

    me.slides = [];
    me.slideContainer = $(me.options.slideContainer);
    if (me.slideContainer.length == 0) {
        return null;
    }

    tps.slideshowsOnPage++;
    me.navEl = [];
    for (i = 0; i < me.options.nav.length; i++) {
        var e = $(me.options.nav[i]).get();
        for (j = 0; j < e.length; j++) {
            me.navEl.push({
                container: $(e[j])
            });
        }
    }

    

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire