vendredi 4 septembre 2020

Using Python, how to iterate over a list of directories to check if they still exist after a delete attempt

I am running a script to uninstall a program and to finish the process, I am checking if the applicable directories get deleted as expected. I have the following:

    D_PATHS = (
        r'C:\ProgramFiles\D1\FolderA',
        r'C:\ProgramFiles\D1\FolderB',
        r'C:\ProgramFiles\D1\FolderC',
    )
    
    for path in D_PATHS:
        self.info('Deleting %s', path)
        if os.path.exists:
            warnings.warn(f'The following directory still exists: {path}')
        else:
            print(f'Removed all required directories')

When I run the script, it always throws the warning that the directories still exist, even if they don't. What am I doing wrong? Please excuse my very limited knowledge of coding. I know there's probably an easy answer that I am not understanding.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire