mercredi 28 janvier 2015

I cannot figure out why the "bonus points" section of my program won't run.

"""""C++""""" So, I am really new to the world of programming, so please bear with me.


I wrote a program that tests your basic math capabilities. If you get all three of the basic problems you got correct, you get to go on to a bonus stage. The bonus stage has much harder questions and functions a bit differently; once you get a question wrong, the bonus round is supposed to end (int bonus__round = 1 at beginning of this program section and bonus_round -- when you get it a bonus problem wrong). This should end the function with a cout statement that says something like "Your final score was " << counter;


I am very tired so I may be making very little sense right now or maybe I made a mistake. I am not sure what I did wrong. Can you please help? If anything needs to explained, I will be glad to do so.


Here is the code Using Visual studio 2013:


http://ift.tt/1JFxc5J


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire