mercredi 25 février 2015

Using Index in If statement for SlecetedIndexChanged Event VB.NET

I have a dropdown list with 4 values. I'm trying to add an If statement in the event that a value is selected from the dropdown list. Each value in the dropdown list enables another dropdown list later on in the form. I have no syntax errors when I run the code, but it still doesn't work. No mater what value I select the rest of the form stays disabled.


Code below:



Protected Sub FunctionPerformedDD_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles FunctionPerformedDD.SelectedIndexChanged

If (FunctionPerformedDD.SelectedIndex.Equals(0)) Then

ElseIf (FunctionPerformedDD.SelectedIndex.Equals(1)) Then

ReportDD.Enabled = True

ElseIf (FunctionPerformedDD.SelectedIndex.Equals(2)) Then

FormDD.Enabled = True

Else
FormDD.Enabled = True

End If

End Sub

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire