mardi 31 mars 2015

IF AND SharePoint Calculated Field

I have been researching this and I have found several different iterations of the formula, but I just can't get mine to work. I am trying to create an if/and formula in a calculated field. I am trying to show data based on three criteria.



  1. If the create date is greater than month 2 and less than month 8 then "OCTOBER 1"

  2. If the account change type is "Immediate: Error or Business Case" then MONTH([CreateDate])+1 and 1.

  3. Otherwise "MARCH 1"


This is the formula I have: =IF(AND([Created]>2,[Created]<8),”OCTOBER 1",IF([Account Change Type]="Immediate: Error or Business Case"),”ASAP”,”MARCH 1”))


These are the forums I have looked at and still can't get it:


Stack Overflow


Social TechNet


StackExchange


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire