dimanche 29 mars 2015

Import corresponding data from one workbook to other using dynamic range in macros

I am a newbie here. My problem is this. I have two workbooks "Inward" & "Outward". I have 3 worksheets in "Inward" and about 6 or 7 in outward. the criteria is this. In Inward, I have one column that has serial numbers of the items that I received. I use the same serial numbers in the "outward" however, I send them to various consignees and it is distributed among seven sheets. Now whenever I update outward with the reference serial number from Input, I am trying to get the "outward" corresponding reference number and corresponding row values in various columns. For this I am trying to write a dynamic ranged macros and assigning it to a button, say "update". Also the Inward reference number varies in all three sheets (viz 1, 2 , 3.... in first sheet, HO/1, HO/2.... in second and NWCCC/1, NWCC/2....). Thanks in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire