dimanche 29 mai 2016

C++, constructing a program that reads two real numbers and a character

I am trying to write a program that is able to read two real numbers followed by a character which is inputted by the user. Then the program will evaluate the two numbers by the character. The character can be any of the ones that I have listed below:
1. + (addition)
2. - (subtraction)
3. * (multiplication)
4. / (division)
5. % (remainder)

Below I have posted a few lines of code that I have written just to check if the values printed out are correct:

#include<stdio.h>

int main(){
    int a,b;
    char op;
    printf("Enter two real numbers followed by one these characters:+, -, *, /, or % : ");
    scanf("%d%d %c",&a,&b,&op);
    printf("%d %c %d",a,b,op);

    return 0; 
}

When I run the program the output is not what I expected. unexpected output
If anyone can explain why I see different values that would be greatly appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire