lundi 28 novembre 2016

Defining variable in if [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I am trying to call a function in an if, save the value in a variable and check if the value is equal to something. Have tried:

def funk():
    return ("Some text")

msg=""
if (msg=funk()) == "Some resut":
  print ("Result 1")

I am getting a syntax error. Can this be done?

I'm coming from C and I know that this can work:

#include <stdio.h>

char funk()
{
    return 'a';
}
int main()
{
    char a;
    if( a=funk() == 'a' )
        printf("Hello, World!\n");
    return 0;
}

Is this possible in python?

P.S. The functions are simple so it is easier to understand what I want. I will not use the some functions in my program. If you give me a MINUS please explain in comment so I can make better questions in the future

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire