vendredi 28 avril 2017

EXCEL IF then AVERAGE

I have conducted a Likert Scale survey in which the responses were recorded in Excel. Each answer corresponds with a number. Never(1), Rarely(2), Sometimes(3), Often(4), Always (5).

The respondents also entered their gender and age. I have conducted mean scores for all the questions but I now want to go further into my analysis and see whether age has an impact on the answers given. Meaning that I want to find the average score (answer) for a certain age group.

The formula should follow this logic:

IF(B3:B93 <30), then AVERAGE(E3:E93) <--average the corresponding cells

B3:B93 contains the ages of respondents and E3:E93 contains the scores (answers) to each question.

Can anyone shed a light on how this is done.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire