vendredi 30 juin 2017

IF Function/VLOOKUP Combo

So this seems like it should be pretty easy. I could just concatenate and make another column in the data to make a unique combo and get my answer. But that just seems so messy. So here I am reaching out to you fine folks to pick your brains.

I want to look up HQLine and Description in the MPCC tab to return the correct MPCC Code. I tried a couple IF statements with VLOOKUPS but couldn't get it right.

So I need to look up BK3 Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Connector in the MPCC tab. So it needs to match BK3 and the Long description and then give me the correct code.

Here is the missing data file enter image description here

Here is the MPCC export list that I want to search enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire