mardi 27 juin 2017

IF weekday is equal to days off - excel

I am attempting to get if the day off is the same day of the row to do an equation, I have Off days in G & H 4. Now in the Double row I am trying to get if its the second day off (H4) then calculate it as Double time, but only if a total of 48 hours have been worked for the week. If first day off calculate it as Overtime but only if total hours is over 40 hours.

The formula would go into straight, overtime and double rows. I am struggling really bad trying to figure this out and have put a lot of time into it.

this is what I have so far for the double row

=IF(AND(N12="Yes",J14>=48),(F10-F7+(F10<F7)-(F9-F8))*24,0)

I was thinking something like

=IF(DATE OF ROW= H4,IF(AND(N12="Yes",J14>=48),(F10-F7+(F10<F7)-(F9-F8))*24,0))

but have no idea how to implement it. I hope that makes sense.

Here's a screenshot for a little better understanding Example

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire