dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Break if elif loop when condition holds [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

Set-up

I scrape a ad names containing information I want to retrieve.

Example: name_ad = 'quarto duplo brilhante em santa apolonia'

Given the information in name_ad I define a variable type per ad.

Following is my code,

while True:            
    if 'cama de casal' or 'duplo' in name_ad:
        type = 'double'
        break            
    elif 'cama de solteiro' or 'único' or 'individual' in name_ad:
        type = 'single'      
        break
    else:
        type = ''
        break

which is based upon this answer.


Problem

I'm not breaking the loop correctly: for all ads I have that type = 'double', which is not true.

How do I correctly break my if/elif/else loop?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire