jeudi 28 mai 2020

Check array to find if they are the same

I am new to programming in Python. I had used Matlab extensively. I want to check if in a 2D array,any two arrays are same. I have points lets say (x,y,z) coordinates in the format

data=[[x1,y1,z1],[x2,y2,z2]...[xn,yn,zn]].

I want to check if any point is equal to another point. And if there are any similar instance, i want to know how many are same and which two are same. The code i have in Python is something like

data = [[1,2,3],[3,1,8],[4,2,5],[1,2,3]]
s=0
for i in range(len(data)):
  a=data[i]
  for j in range(len(data)):
    while i != j:
        if data[j]==a:
            s=s+1
            c=i
            d=j

print(s)
print(c,d)

and i also dont want the answer that point N is equal to point N etc I also have used

for j in range(i,len(R)):

but it also dont give the correct answer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire