mardi 30 mars 2021

My if statement is false but it does print the end

x = 5
print('Before 5')
if x > 5:
    print('Is 5')
    print('Is still 5')
    print('Third 5')
    print('Afterwards 5')
    print('Before 6')
if x == 6:
    print('Is 6')
    print('Is still 6')
    print('Third 6')
print('Afterwards 6')

so the beginning its wrong I'm expecting to print only Print('Before 5')print('Afterwards 5') and print('Before 6') but it doesnt, only prints the print('Before 5') and stops. Also I tried by deleting the space so they are not on the same line with true statement and this is my result:

line 9 if x == 6: IndentationError: unexpected indent

Im learning by myself and this is my first time learning a programming language, its so fun but im having a hard time solving this :D Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire