lundi 28 juin 2021

In Android Studio, I have used a speech to text. I want it to verify the word that the user speaks, but something is wrong. Help is appreciated

My project in Android Studio is written in Java. I have implemented a mic button that when clicked, prompts the user to a (Google) speech to text that will display the user's words in an XML TextView. I have a Button (submit) that the user should click after speaking, so it can verify the word that the user spoke. I would like it to verify if the user has spoken the word 'office', and in another TextView, display either 'Correct' or 'Incorrect'. I have created code for this, but no matter what word I speak, even 'office', it says it is incorrect. I used an if else statement and a setText for this. If this is relevant, I am testing on a phone, not an emulator because the emulator wouldn't allow speech to text. I would really appreciate any assistance with this as I have been struggling to find help for a while now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire