mercredi 28 juillet 2021

How do I take 2 columns, one for name and one for values, and spit out the unique number of amounts per unique name? Then make a list

I was given a list of property names and the number of bedrooms they offer, but the info was given like this: 0 value = studio

Property Bedrooms
Name1 1
Name1 2
Name1 3
Name2 0
Name2 1
Name2 4
Name3 1
Name3 2

I'm hoping to eventually get this information to spit out into a new sheet like so:

Property Bedrooms
Name1 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms
Name2 studio, 1, and 4 bedrooms
Name3 1 and 2 bedrooms

2nd table wouldn't show up correctly

I can get the numbers to populate in a new cell along with the word "bedroom" by using the join function, but I'm not finding much success getting conditional values to work for things like adding a comma after the second value if there's a third.

Any help, even just linking me to the right threads, videos, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire