jeudi 29 juillet 2021

How to correctly use IF AND in Excel

Here is an example of the workbook I have:

Single cell (G2): "Aug Wk2"

And here is the table I am working with called "Table1"

Project Name Actual Compl Date Week of Month Active/Planned
FirstProj Sept 5 Sept Wk1 Planned
SecondProj Aug 5 Aug Wk1 Planned
ThirdProj Aug Wk2 Active
SecondProj Aug 5 Aug Wk1 Planned

So, what I would like to do here, is have the Table1[Active/Planned] column dynamically update between "Active" or "Planned". Here are my conditions:

IF Table1[Week Of Month] = G2 AND Table1[Actual Completion Date] IS BLANK then set cell to "Active" ELSE set cells to "Planned".

I've tried using a function like this:

=IF(AND(Table1[Week of Month] = G2,ISBLANK(Table1[Actual Completion Date])), "Active", "Planned")

but it only seems to fill one cell rather than going through the whole column. I'd appreciate any guidance, thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire