vendredi 16 mars 2018

Dynamic Ranges in ImportRange functions - Google Sheets

I'm trying to create a Google Sheet that pulls info from a master sheet based on an If function.

Here's my current formula:

=IF(IMPORTRANGE("ID","F2")="Site 1",(IMPORTRANGE("ID","A2")))

So basically, I want this Sheet to check F2 in the master sheet for Site 1 and if it finds it return what's in A2 of the master sheet.

The trouble is that I want to be able to drag this formula down so that the cell below it will check F3 and then pull A3 and so on.

The issue seems to be that F2 is a string so Google doesn't automatically format this when I drag the formula to a new row.

Is there anything I can do to change F2 from a string? I've messed around with the Address function and got it to work but, again, the cells wouldn't update when I dragged the formula down.

Any help would be amazing!

Cheers,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire