I'm not expert in DAX and Power Query language and I would need help.
I have a table similar to the following:
Item1 Item2 Item3 Item4 Conc_2-4
A B C D B,C,D
F G H I G,H,I
L M G C M,G,C
A H D R H,D,R
In my report I would like to display a table where there are only the first 4 columns (without the column Conc_2-4), but I would like to be able to filter the table through the column Conc_2-4, without this being displayed in the report.
In other words, I would like to have the distinct values of the items in the filter and when I filter a certain item, the result should return all rows in which this item is present in the columns Item2, Item3, Item4 independently from the position.
EXAMPLE
If in my report I filter the item H, the resulting table in my report should be as follows:
Item1 Item2 Item3 Item4
F G H I
A H D R
Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Maybe using Power Query?
Thanks for any suggestions
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire