I wanna make python snake game by using turtles and make levels. So, I checked score to decide user's level But, when the programs run [if statements], the movement of the turtle I already made gonna be slow. I don't know the reason of this error and How to figure out. I need your help ;(
def level():
global speed
if 0 <= score < 5:
mypen.penup()
mypen.hideturtle()
mypen.setposition(-290, 310)
levelstring = "level: 1"
mypen.write(levelstring, False, align="left", font=('Consolas', 15, 'bold'))
speed += 1
if 5 <= score < 10:
mypen.penup()
mypen.hideturtle()
mypen.setposition(-290, 310)
levelstring = "level: 2"
mypen.write(levelstring, False, align="left", font=('Consolas', 15, 'bold'))
speed += 2
elif 10 <= score:
exit()
while True:
alex.forward(speed)
#boundary checking
if alex.xcor() > 300 or alex.xcor() < -300:
alex.right(180)
if alex.ycor() > 300 or alex.ycor() < -300:
alex.right(180)
# boundary checking
if ts.xcor() > 300 or ts.xcor() < -300:
ts.right(180)
if ts.ycor() > 300 or ts.ycor() < -300:
ts.right(180)
#collision.checking
d = math.sqrt(math.pow(alex.xcor()-ts.xcor(),2) + math.pow(alex.ycor()-ts.ycor(),2))
if d < 20:
ts.setposition(random.randint(-300, 300), random.randint(-300, 300))
score += 1
level()
#Draw the score
mypen.penup()
mypen.hideturtle()
mypen.setposition(250,310)
scorestring = "Score: %s" %score
mypen.write(scorestring, False, align= "left", font=('Consolas', 15, 'bold'))
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire