mardi 22 septembre 2020

WordPress/ACF: Hide field if user is in group

I am trying to create a ACF field that should be hidden to all users except users in the "Bestyrelse" group. I am using [WordPress groups plugin][1].

The part with hide field based on checked or unchecked is working fine. I am however not really sure about my if-statement that it should show if user is in the "Bestyrelse group":

if( !in_array( "bestyrelsevalg", $row['bestyrelse'] ) && $group = Groups_Group::read_by_name( 'Bestyrelse' ))

See code examples for WordPress Groups plugin: http://docs.itthinx.com/document/groups/api/examples/

My full code:

function investor_bestyrelse_shortcode() {
            $rows = get_field('budgetter_og_nyhedsbreve');
    if( $rows  ) {
        $content = '<ul class="dokumenter" style="list-style-type:none;">';
            foreach( $rows as $row ) {
            if( !in_array( "bestyrelsevalg", $row['bestyrelse'] ) && $group = Groups_Group::read_by_name( 'Bestyrelse' )) {
                $pdf = $row['upload_dokument'];
                
                $content = $content . '<li>' . $pdf['title'] . '</li>';
            }
            }
        }
        $content = $content . '</ul>';
        return $content;
    }   
add_shortcode( 'investor_bestyrelse', 'investor_bestyrelse_shortcode' );


  [1]: http://docs.itthinx.com/document/groups/api/examples/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire