mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Java | int Method | I need ELSE {Return nothing}

I've come across a situation where I need to use a method to check if the sum of the two digits of a number from 10 to 50 is larger than 10 and then display that number. I must use a for loop.

This is my main:

public class nested_loop2   { 

public static void main(String args[])  {

    for (int i=10;i<=50;i++){

    System.out.println(ax(i));      }

} This is my method:

public static int ax(int i){

    int a=i/10;
    int b=i%10;

    if((a+b)>10){ return i; }

    else {      return 0;}

    }}

The problem I have with this is that I want it to display only those particular numbers that pass the verification. In the current state, it also prints out 0 for all the ones that didn't fit. I don't want it to return 0, I just want it to not return anything for the else{} statement.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire