jeudi 29 octobre 2015

trying to figure out how to "save" console inputs

I'm creating a java code that compares the ACT, SAT, and GPA scores of two applicants and determines which one would be the better applicant. I have all the math and everything figured out and basically my code calls on a method that uses an if/else statement to determine whether it's ACT or SAT scores then it goes to another method that asks about GPA and then it goes back and does both again but I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it to remember the first applicants scores and then remember the second so I can compare the two in the last method. Obviously once it goes and calls on the methods again for the second applicant it's going to replace the previous console inputs with the new ones.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire