dimanche 27 décembre 2015

If function with 8 conditions

I got the following tables. The first on the left is what i got after i manually write the data within excel. The second on the right is the reference table. Basically what i want is a multiple if functions that makes me able to recognize the aim of my training program. For instance i did 3 sets and 10 repetitions with an intensity of 66% and a rest of 150 sec. Based on that i want a quick function that gives me if this program was designed for power, strength, endurance or hypertrophy. If you have trouble reading the table on the right this can make you better understand how to read it. In order to training "Power Single" you should do from 2 to 6 sets with less or equal to 6 reps, intensity over 85% and rest from 120 to 300 seconds.

Thank you for your help

P.S. I believe the if function to be a good solution, anyway if you got something else feel free to tell me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire