jeudi 30 juin 2016

Need help writing first VBA code

New to VBA and am in over my head.

I have a table. I would like to write a code that loops through and if the active cell contains a 1, then, in a cell outside of the table, the column heading is returned and put into a comma separated list.

I am looking for that loop to continue all the way across the first row cell by cell, and comma separated list to build with each TRUE return.

Once the loop hits the end of the row I need it to drop down to the next row and continue the same process (but creating its own comma separated list for those that returned true in row 2).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know I need to somehow loop and if statement but just can't figure it out right now.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire