samedi 27 août 2016

How to copy a variable value and paste it on another spreasheet

so what I'm trying to do right now is take a range (lets say C:C), go through all the cells with value and paste them in another spreadsheet. My target is to copy a variable value (because I don't know how many values I would have in C:C) and paste it on another sheet, so that I can have a new range with all the values (were there are no repeated values). My problem right now is that I don't know how to code the If statement (for variable values). If any one can help me I will be thankful. This is what I have to this point:

    Sub Test_1()
    ' Go through each cells in the range
    Dim rg As Range
    Dim copySheet As Worksheet
    Dim pasteSheet As Worksheet

    Set copySheet = Worksheets("Data")
    Set pasteSheet = Worksheets("Data_storage")

    For Each rg In Worksheets("Data").Range("C:C")

        If rg.Value = "Client 1" Then 'Instead of "Client 1" should be a variable value because "Client 1" will be a repetead value in C:C 
            copySheet.Range("C2").Copy 'Starting the counter in C2
            pasteSheet.cells(Row.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial xlPasteValue

        End If

    Next

End Sub

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire