dimanche 26 février 2017

Paste corresponding cell value using Nested If

Following is my data structure

A          B      C                       D                  E            

Company Name|Year|First Trading (Year)|Suspended From (Year)|Suspended Till (Year)| and F Year of Delisting|

I need to have corresponding values of A in column G, where if the year (column B) matches First Trading (Column C) and if it is true then any value of B would not be between column D and E. Moreover, if values of B are greater than values of F then it would return 0 in column G.

I had used " If (B2>=C2,if(B2e2),a2),0),0),0) in cell G2 but still no help?

It would be great help to me if anybody can rectify my statement or tell me a way to do it.

Many Thanks,

Sagnik

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire