jeudi 28 septembre 2017

How To Return a Result in Excel based on a specific text value that is found 2 or more times in a range of cells

I am using a spreadsheet to capture test results. There are multiple different cells where the users capture the result of the test for the specific sample they are testing (pass/fail/etc).

I want to have one cell show the overall conclusion of the test. The criteria I need for the calculation is as follows: If there are >=2 different cells that have the value "Conclusion - Fail", then the overall result would be a fail. If there is only 1 "Conclusion - Fail", then it would be pass.

I figured this would be an easy if then statement, but I am having trouble getting this to work.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire