mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Copy and Paste to different sheets specific cells based on If statement

I have a pivot table that has suppliers and the dollar amount associated with said supplier. I need to copy the supplier name and value in a given cell that exceeds 750,000 for any supplier. Then I need to paste the supplier name and value to a form in the same workbook. The form has specific cells that the supplier and values need to be entered in to. I need all suppliers over 750,000. Then I have a parts pivot table that I need to take any part that exceeds 150,000 that isn't one of the suppliers and paste that to the same form as the suppliers. I would like the suppliers first and then the parts after on the form. I need to exclude the parts that are from suppliers that are already on the form from the supplier step. for example if supplier 1 was 750,000 and had a part that was 150,000 I would exclude that part from the form. I have included an image as an example of how it should look when complete. FYI the form has merged cells but the cells I would like to past into are not merged. Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire