lundi 27 novembre 2017

Using Python to Determine time from Sunset minus 2 hours to 10 pm

I have a project I'm trying to put into Python, but am not very strong with coding.

I have an array for sunset in local solar time, and want to use that to calculate an hourly load. I am given that the load runs from 2 hours before sunset until 10pm.

I'd like to set up an if statement that says if((sunset - 2) < hour < 22): then x calculation occurs. But it doesn't want to let me do that since sunset is an array.

days = np.arange (1, 366) #days to 365
    day_no = np.repeat(days, 24)    
    declination = pv.declination(day_no)
        sunrise, sunset = pv.sun_rise_set(latitude, declination, 0) 

        print('Local Solar Time of Sunrise and Sunset (24h): ', sunrise, sunset)
        for idx,  PV_Ah in enumerate(PV_Array_Ah): 
                day_number = np.floor(idx/24)
                hour = (idx - day_number*24)
            if ((sunset-2) < hour < 22):
                load = (4*3 + 20)*.93
                answer.append(load)
            else:
                load = 0

I'll also end up using my 'load' value in a plot, load on the y-axis vs every hour of the year on the x-axis.

How would I go about setting up the if statement for this calculation? And then recording the load in an array to plot?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire