mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Issue with Prinline [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I seem to have issues with my if and else if statements, I seem to be getting errors whenever I try to run my program

They're strucutured like this:

if (Spelerle < 1){
                System.out.printline("\t Your body feels too heavy as you have sustained too much damage to continue.");
                break;}

else if(invoer.equals("2")){
            if (HPdrink > 0 )
                Spelerle += HPgenezing;
                HPdrink--;
                System.out.printline("You healed yourself for 44 HP! You now have " + Spelerle + " HP" + "\nYou now have " + HPgenezing + " left");}

This goes on for another 2 if statements and whenever I try to run it, I get

java: Cannot find symbol

symbol: method printline(java.lang.String)

location: variable out of type java.io.PrintStream

Does anyone have any clues? Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire