lundi 29 janvier 2018

Second Scraper - If Statement

I am working on my second Python scraper and keep running into the same problem. I would like to scrape the website shown in the code below. I would like to be ability to input parcel numbers and see if their Property Use Code matches. However, I am not sure if my scraper if finding the correct row in the table. Also, not sure how to use the if statement if the use code is not the 3730.

Any help would be appreciated.

`from bs4 import BeautifulSoup

from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import requests
parcel = input("Parcel Number: ")
web = "https://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/mcs.php?q="
web_page = web+parcel
web_header={'User-Agent':'Mozilla/5.0(Macintosh;IntelMacOSX10_13_2)AppleWebKit/537.36(KHTML,likeGecko)Chrome/63.0.3239.132Safari/537.36'}
response=requests.get(web_page,headers=web_header,timeout=100)
soup=BeautifulSoup(response.content,'html.parser')
table=soup.find("td", class_="Property Use Code" )
first_row=table.find_all("td")[1]
if first_row is '3730':
    print (parcel)
else:
   print ('N/A')

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire