mardi 27 février 2018

Excel 2016 - How to fill one cell with data from multiply checkboxes?

For starters, im not very great or smart when it comes to Excel. So forgive me my question, since it might be really easy, but i just cant get it to work.

I have look though google and cant seem to find a solution for this, or anything that can help me in the right direction.

I have a list of checkboxes in excel, from D4 to D27.
I have every value of the checkboxes on E4 to E27 (TRUE or FALSE).

Then i have a cell that should get the data from the checkboxes, when they are TRUE. This is B27.

B27 have a =IF(E4=TRUE; "YaY"; "Nope") script at the moment. And this is working. BUT, i cant get anymore IF statements in there, or nest them when it comes to text. I might be doing it wrong though, i dont know. -Yes i did try and look it but, but cant get it to work.

Every checkbox has diffrent data linked to it, so if D4 is checked, then the value need to be sent to B27, with text YAY!. And then if D5 is checked, it sends the data to B27 with some other data, lets say WOO!. So B27 should be looking like this : YAY!; WOO!;

|------------------------------------------------------|
|-------D4---------|----------E4--------------------|
|-------X-----------|---------TRUE----------------|
|-------X-----------|---------TRUE----------------|
|-------B27--------|---------YAY!; WOO!;-------|
|------------------------------------------------------|

How can i get this done?

I have tried to look at Macro scripting as well, but that was a great failure.

Can someone show me in the right direction, or help me out how this can be done?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire