samedi 24 février 2018

While Loop/If Else (Python)

This is all in Python 3.5.2

I've been trying to get this done for my school. This is only a small part of the overall assignment.

I've been trying to google the solution to this but I can't figure it out.

If someone can help me figure this out I'd appreciate it.

I have to make a choice on whether or not I want to use a 24 or 36 month payment plan for my car note.

I had the 'if' statement on the outside but it didn't work.

print ("Month")
month = 1

while month <= 24:
    print (month)
    month = month + 1

if paymentPlan == 24:
    print ("You've chosen the 24 month plan.")

elif paymentPlan == 36:
    print (month)
    month = month + 1
    print ("You've chosen the 36 month plan.")

else:
    print ("Invalid Entry")

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire