samedi 26 mai 2018

Blank cell in excel with iF FUNCTION

I'm trying to make a world cup 2018 excel sheet prediction for me and my friends. I have succeeded to make all the functions for example - I have one table that presents the real scores which are connected with a function to the other members prediction table. the only problem that I have now that if someone predicts a tie (1-1) and the game didn't happen yet so that means the cells are empty - then it gives him a 1 point for guessing true... like 1-1 equals to blank - blank.

This is my function so far -

//

=VALUE(IF(AND(E9="",J9=""),"0",IF(AND(E9>F9,J9>K9),"1",IF(AND(F9>E9,K9>J9),"1",IF(AND(E9=F9,J9=K9),"1","")))))

//

the prediction is only for tie/win/lose it's not related to specific score.

how can I prevent blank cells from being equal to tie?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire