mercredi 30 mai 2018

If else formatting Visual Studio not indenting correctly

So this is going to be a kind of strange question, I have never run into this formatting issue with any other programs I have written. I think it is because my if statements has multiple || which needed multiple lines to make it appear more readable.

Notice the dotted line under my else if(). It is getting shifted right for some reason under the if instead of the else.

enter image description here

Is there some kind of formatting setting that can fix this? Or is there a different way I am supposed to do this else if statement? Having all those OR checks is pretty much necessary but I did not wan't to put them all on a single line as that would look real ugly.

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire