dimanche 30 décembre 2018

How to copy specific equal row with specific cells in row to another sheet

sheet1 is my master sheet, I have sheet2 as truck 184 and then also have sheet3 as truck 185.

In my master sheet (sheet1) in the first column is going to determine what data will be sent to the correct sheet (truck 184 or to truck 185), so if I enter truck 184 did the run, I want it to send certain cells to sheet2 (truck 184), same for truck 185 if truck 185 did the run.

I can get it to transfer info by specific = cell conditioning, but I am not sure how to get it to determine conditioning by what sheet it it suppose to go to. So I have across the top for headers, Truck, date, Origin, Broker, Destination extra. but I only want it to send certain info from that line not all info to sheet 2 and to sheet 3 determined by what truck did what run, so I can see the master (sheet1) and have individual reports for each truck provided by master sheet. I need help please.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire