vendredi 31 janvier 2020

Is there a way I can automate moving files from into different locations using an if/ else statement in Matlab?

I have a Matlab script that looks at information in a .xsl file and a DICOM file. I have recorded information on both files that need to match. I created a script that can review the information on both files and in an if/else statement it will display "Perfect Match", "Error 1", "Error 2". After that, I typically manually move the files to their respective folders.

However, I have recently gotten a hold of a lot of files that I need to perform this validation. Instead of manually moving the files is there a way I can automate this, hopefully by coupling it with the if/else statement? Here is a snippet of the code:


                    if sum(~ismember(BeamMetersets,cell2mat(MOSAIQ_sel(:,10))))==0
                        disp('Perfect Match!!!')

                    else
                        disp('ERROR 1')
                        BeamMetersets
                        mosaiq_beam_values=cell2mat(MOSAIQ_sel(:,10))

                    end

                else
                    disp('Error 2')

                end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire