mardi 28 janvier 2020

Returning certain rows which meet a criteria - Google Apps Script

What I am trying to do is: I have a list, with N being a date and O being a checkbox. I need to get the rows which =N < Today() && O=False, then return A:B of those corresponding rows. I've tried it every which way, and I can't get it to work. Any suggestions?

function msg1(){
  var ss = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet();
  var wscl = ss.getSheetByName('Connection List');
  var contact = wscl.getRange("A2:B").getValues();
  var msg1date = wscl.getRange("N2:N").getValues();
  var msg1sent = wscl.getRange("O2:O").getValues();
  var MILLIS_PER_DAY = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
  var now = new Date();
  var yesterday = new Date(now.getTime() - MILLIS_PER_DAY);
  for(var i=0;i<msg1sent.length;i++){
    if(msg1sent =="FALSE"&& msg1date < yesterday){ 
      var row=i+1; 
    }
  }
 } 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire