dimanche 29 mars 2020

Error: incompatible types:byte cannot be converted to Boolean (illegal start of expression)

Good morning everyone this is my first time using StackOverflow and pretty much my first programming experience. I'm trying to learn Java and I'm using NetBeans IDE. while learning about if, conditions and expressions I faced this error that I can't know the cause of. the guy in my tutorial has it and it's fine and he doesn't have any errors (he's using IntelliJ). here is my code

 byte Temp = 20;
        /*The error shows up here*/ if (Temp => 30){
            System.out.println("It's a Hot day!");
            System.out.println("Drink Alot of Water!");
        }
        else if (Temp > 20)
            System.out.println("It's a Nice day!");
        else 
            System.out.println("It's a Cold day!");

I tried with == and it worked fine I'm not sure what the problem is, any help is much appreciated Thank you very much

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire