dimanche 29 mars 2020

Scanner is not appearing (FizzBuzz Excercise)

I started learning Java recently and I ran into this problem. I'm trying to do the FizzBuzz exercise but my I think my scanner is not working. I have this code

         Scanner scanner1 = new Scanner (System.in);
        System.out.print("Number: ");
        int scanner2 = scanner1.nextInt();
        if ((scanner2 % 5 == 0) && (scanner2 % 3 == 0))
            System.out.println("FizzBuzz");
        else if ((scanner2 % 5) == 0){
            System.out.println("Fizz");
        }
        else if ((scanner2 % 3) == 0){
            System.out.println("Buzz");
        }
        else {
            System.out.println(scanner2);
        }

and whenever I execute it, Netbeans show's up

BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds) 

without me even entering any value, the scanner basically is not working I have java.util.* imported and no errors are showing up at all. Thank you very much in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire