dimanche 26 avril 2020

Java - Checking if a variable is equal to any of the array elements

I am making a trivia game, in this one section I am trying to check if the variable 'a' is equal to any of the elements in the array. In this particular context, I'm trying to see if it is equal to 3 OR 1964. NOTE: I shortened the code to get rid of any extra code, and the '//...' represents that I skipped several lines of code.

class Main {

public static void main(String[] args) {

Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);
//...
int[] answer1 = {3, 1964}
//...
do {
  System.out.println("Enter your answer now.");
  int a = input.nextInt();
    if (a != answer1[]) {
      System.out.println("Incorrect. Try again.");
      guess_count++;
    } else {
      System.out.println("Correct! You gained 1 point!");
      pointTotal++;
      guessCount++;
    }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire