lundi 27 avril 2020

Multiple IF statement including formulas as True response

0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1siXWH_83AFnymr58f72xBmwFlPG1O5ZHZgA1JqQNt0w/edit?usp=sharing Above is test document. I am trying to import information from sheet "AM Trip" to Sheet "BL AM", I only need some columns and only depending on if column T,U, or V has a 1 in it and that seems to be working. My problem is I wish the dropdown list in Cell B2 to change the information being imported which is starting from cell B6. I used below formula in Cell B6, but I have a parse error and not sure how to fix it.

=IFS(B2="That", "=QUERY('AM trip'!B7:W42,"SELECT C, E, G, L, O, P, Q, R, S, W WHERE (U is not null)", false)", B2="This", "=QUERY('AM trip'!B7:W42,"SELECT C, E, G, L, O, P, Q, R, S, W WHERE (V is not null)", false)", B2="Other", "=QUERY('AM trip'!B7:W42,"SELECT C, E, G, L, O, P, Q, R, S, W WHERE (T is not null)", false)")

When I look into the cell the section from "Select" to "is not null)" it is black and I am sure that is the issue but not sure how to fix it. Thanks for any help. Paul.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire