mercredi 28 avril 2021

How would I make it so if any number bigger than 10 or less than 10 it would say "wrong answer"?

I am trying to make a code so if the answer is less than 10 or more than 10 it says "wrong answer" I just testing somethings right now I'm very new to coding. right now I have:

#include <iostream>
#include "log.h"

int main()
{
    MultiplyAndLog2(5, 2); // this is what is going to be multiplied
    
    int x = 11;

    if (x == 10) // I have it so I if it equal to 10 it says right answer
        Log("right answer");
    
    if (x == )  // Heres where im stuck I dont know what to add if any number other than 10 is the answer
        Log("wrong answer");    
    
    std::cin.get();
}

Heres my log.h its a bit messy...

#pragma once

int Multiply(int a, int b, int c) // this is so I can multiply 3 integers at a time just for testing.
        {
            return a * b * c;
        }

int Multiply(int a, int b) // this is the same thing but for 2 integers at a time
{
    return a * b;
}

void MultiplyAndLog(int a, int b, int c) // this is so that whatever 3 integers are multiplied it would say answer: and then the answer to the question
{
    int result = Multiply(a, b, c);
    std::cout << "answer:" << result << std::endl;
}

void MultiplyAndLog2(int a, int b) // this is so that is 2 integers are multiplied it would say answer: and then the answer to the question
{
    int result = Multiply(a, b);
    std::cout << "answer:" << result << std::endl;
}

void Log(const char* message)  // This is so if I type Log I can write whatever I want for example "right answer"
{
    std::cout << message << std::endl;
}

Thank you, Mario

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire