samedi 14 décembre 2019

React - How render a component only on some exact route path?

I'm a beginner on react and I have the next problem that I can't solve yet: I want to render an <NavBar/> in every routes components but the Home. I have the following code that doesn't solve anything:

const App = props => {

  function getBar() {
    if(props.location === "/"){
      return <NavBar/>
    }
  };

  return (
    <Router>
      <div className="App">
        {getBar()}
        <Switch>
          <Route path="/" exact component={Home} />
          <Route path="/feed" component={Feed} />
          <Route path="/profile" component={Profile} />
          <Route path="/newPost" component={NewPost}/>
        </Switch>   
      </div>
    </Router>
  );
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire