mardi 26 décembre 2017

Invalid Syntax - Questions and Answers don't work?

def menu():
    print ("\nthis is the menu")
    print ("is it truly though?")
    print ("'hai!' boop 'this is normal.'")
    print ("1 - a.\n2 - b.\n3 - c.\n4 - d.")
    action3 = input("Hi! ")
    *action3 = int(action3)*
    if action3 == 1:
        print ("\n'hello' hey")
        print ("eh")
        menu()

I've written this in Python 3.6.1, and I've tried to make it as simple as I can.

I've checked this as much as I can and I can't figure out what's wrong with it, however my... Python representing program thing keeps on flagging it as incorrect. I can't check it in my other one because it's currently malfunctioning and I'd like to know what's going on.

If you couldn't tell from the stars, the 'error' is in the seventh line down.

Is it wrong? If so, how?

Thank you in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire